All inquiries regarding this policy should be directed in the first instance to:
Studio 4 Web Design
60 Carriage Dr.
Tolland, CT 06084
Ph: (860) 375-0127
You acknowledge that Studio 4 Web collects and processes “personal information” (i.e. information that we can contact you with) or “demographic and usage information” (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information but is necessary for the proper functioning and billing of our service). Further, we may pass on your information to governmental agencies, including but not limited to courts and district attorneys’ offices for legal proceedings and the prevention of crimes.
Collection of Personal Information:
We take your electronic privacy seriously. While we are the sole owner of the information we gather on the Website, we will not share any of your information with any outside party without your explicit consent unless we are required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies, or comply with a legal process served on the Website, or court orders. We may pass on your personal information to your mobile phone service provider to secure collection of fees.
THERE ARE THREE KINDS OF INFORMATION THAT STUDIO 4 WEB DESIGN OBTAINS ABOUT YOU:
- Aggregate Information: Aggregate Information is anonymous data that Websites use to analyze trends, administer the Website, diagnose problems on the sites and communication networks, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to help improve the quality of the web pages. It may be your domain name or your IP address. None of this information is connected with Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you. When you request an order, or place an enquiry from our website Studio 4 collects your contact details. This information is mandatory so that we are able to record the progress and process your order or inquiry.
- Use and Disclosure: We may share Aggregate Information with our partners and advertisers. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party unless we have obtained your expressed consent to do so. An “opt-out” option will always be made available to you with all communication.
Our use for your Personally Identifiable Information can include:
- To notify you of upcoming promotions;
- To identify you if you are subscribed to Studio 4 Web.
We will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information about you without your express consent unless we believe it is necessary:
Where it is Required by Law:
- To provide you with services which you have requested;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- To implement our terms of service;
- To protect our rights or property or those of any Website user, or any member of the public;
- To lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety;
- Website Service Updates;
- For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organizations outside Studio 4 Web. Where appropriate, these disclosures are subject to privacy and confidentiality protections. The organizations to which we disclose information include:
Outsourced Service Providers Who Manage the Services We Provide to You, Including:
- mailing systems;
- billing functions;
- information technology services;
- your representatives (e.g. your authorized representatives or legal advisers);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required or authorized by law;
- Other telecommunication and information service providers; and our related companies.
Data Quality and Security of Personal Information:
We take reasonable precautions to protect your security. We use encryption technology to ensure information is protected when being sent over the Internet. Unfortunately, there is always a risk involved in sending information through any channel including the Internet and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Authorized employees and contractors will have limited access to your personal information where it is necessary to enable them to perform relative functions. Studio 4 Web and our associated agencies and companies are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to Third Party Websites:
This Website may contain links to other sites where we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.